Wednesday, November 25, 2009

(Red) more funny stuff

Q: What do you call a BYU player with a BCS ring?
A: A thief!




Q: What's the only sign of intelligent life in Provo?
A: Salt Lake City: 40 Miles

Q: What's the hardest thing about being a BYU Cougar fan?
A: Telling your parents that you're gay.

Q: Did you hear about the Brigham Young University fan who locked his keys in his car?
A: He couldn't get his family out.

Q: What do BYU and pot have in common?
A: They both get smoked in bowls!

Q: What should you do if you find three Brigham Young University fans buried up to their neck in cement?
A: Get more cement.

Two Brigham Young University fans were walking down the street when they came upon a dog lying on the sidewalk licking and cleaning his groin like dogs do.
The first BYU fan says to the second, "Boy, I wish I could do that."
The second BYU fan replies, "Yeah, me too. But I wouldn't try it."
The first BYU fan asks, "Why not?"
The second BYU fan replies, "Because I'm afraid the dog might bite me."

Q. What did the BYU graduate say to the Utah graduate?
A. "Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order, please?"

Q: Why do Brigham Young University fans keep their diplomas on their dashboards?
A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

Q: What do you call a good looking girl on the Brigham Young University campus?
A: A visitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment