Monday, November 9, 2009

(Blue) The season moves on.

We beat Wyoming. I'd say that we had our most complete game to this point. The only thing that frustrated me about that game was the "mercy mode" that BYU always assumes in those situations. It seems to me that we are doing a disservice to our future team by keeping our future QB from being able to really play hard when he does get on the field. But a clean win. We looked a lot better against them than the U, but that was a different game and we just came off a BYE, so that made a difference.
The UofU beat New Mexico, big whoop, who hasn't?
This week TCU and Utah in Texas. You know what I think, I say TCU wins by more than ten, RED thinks they win or lose by less then ten. We'll see.
We play New Mexico this week. If we lose to them, I'll open up my veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment