Tuesday, October 27, 2009

(Blue) Well, there goes the neighborhood...

We lost. We lost on all fronts. Defense, offense, special teams. But guess what, I feel fine. First of all, they were the better team. I think they had better coaching schemes, faster and better athletes, and better focus. That's not to diss our coaches, athletes, and focus, but the results tell the story.
I think we are better than Utah, we shall see. But I KNOW that TCU is going to kill them in Texas. The reason why I am so non plussed by the loss is this: BCS. TCU jumped Boise and I hate Boise, so thats good. Additionally, they will best represent the MW nationally. And also, there is more money to be gleaned this way.
For our game, we have no secondary, and our corners are just sad. Play calling was craptastic in certain situations, and we couldn't get anything rolling on offense because TCU's defense got to Hall all the time. All of our glaring weaknesses were exploited and there were no lucky breaks in penalties or turnovers to keep things even. So thats it.
UofU and Air Force. AFA has always given Utah problems. I'm not surprised at this game. Good job for pulling out a close one.
Next week. BYE(Thank goodness)

No comments:

Post a Comment