Thursday, October 22, 2009

(Blue) Late, but hey.

San Diego, who knew you would put up such a fight? Lets just say that Last week's game performance defensively didn't exactly put me at ease for this weeks clash with TCU. The brightest spot was that our safety Johnson is starting to pick people, but that's about it.
Utah beat UNLV, no surprise. Nothing much to say there except that they didn't win by as much as I supposed they would.
Seems like there won't be much more to note until after the TCU game. Basically, this is the first of what I am considering the tell-tale games of the MW. The games between the three ranked teams. Honestly, I think we have a good chance of getting through victorious, but I recognize that any of the three could win out without any great stretch of the imagination.
PS, Looks like Collie is doing well with the Colts. Good for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment