Wednesday, September 29, 2010

(Blue) My apologies

My apologies first for my lapse, second for the team.
Right to the heart of the matter:
2 QB a method to protect Heaps until he was ready to take the reins, now he must do what he has to do what he has to do because Nelson is down.
We lost against AFA, FSU, and Nevada. But hey, we have youth a plenty and coaches that seem to think they can play conservative with players that don't quite grasp everything yet. I have faith it will come together, but the growing pains are... well.. painful.

The U hasn't played anybody who matters, but I am still impressed by how thoroughly they whipped on those nobodies. They should do OK for the rest of the season.

The rest of the Mountain West... well. We have the Lobos, who suck beyond all reason. UNLV is a close second in suckiness. CSU is trying to break out of that category... good luck. TCU still remains strong. AFA in my opinion is as good as they've ever been. Wyoming, where they usually are. SDSU is looking better than they have for a while, so that's a perk. HMMM... I still believe BYU will win a good deal of their games, but it all depends on how fast a bunch of players can grow up.

My predictions:
The UofU v Bye week: about as difficult as their past three weeks, BAZING. But I think that they will have an interesting time. Ohio should be harder than they've had for a while, but I am pretty sure they will do well.


BYU v Utah State. I think we'll win. Not certain, but they've got lots of injuries. The big concern is that it's in Logan. Who gives a crap about Logan (sorry Joe). So lets hope that we pull a W finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment